FLUORIDE CAUSES HASHIMOTO'S THYROIDITIS RESULTING IN HYPOTHYROIDISM. FLUORIDE AFFECTS METABOLISM AND CONTRIBUTES TO HIGH CHOLESTEROL, CHRONIC FATIGUE, OVERWEIGHT AND RELATED PROBLEMS. IT ALSO AFFECTS BONES AND JOINTS AND CAN CAUSE DENTAL FLUOROSIS OR MOTTLED TEETH.

FLUORIDE FREE - I JUST WANT THE CHOICE

Your Comments

Search:

Steve posted on 12 Mar 2013 9:40 am
You should organise a facebook page, so more people can become aware of this. I've stopped using fluoride as much a s possible, using reverse osmosis and avoiding products with fluoride as much as possible. I have noticed that I have much more clarity in my mind, my sleep patterns are better and my ... [more]
Golda Starr posted on 19 Apr 2011 1:44 pm
I ended up in 3rd stage kidney disease before I found out about the health effects of fluoride. Of course the doctor had nothing productive to say. She just said that the kidney functioning wasn't low enough to warrant kidney dialysis - yet. (Yes, she used the word “yet.”) But she could not ... [more]
Simone Ousby posted on 13 Apr 2011 4:35 pm
Hi, I have recently been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthtitis. My doctor is baffled because all blood tests do not give definitive diagnosis to reflect this condition. However, I suffer crippling joint pain without medication. I considered flouride poisoning prior to the above mentioned diagnoses, ... [more]
shane rutter posted on 9 Dec 2010 1:03 am
hi Lesley love your site thanks for getting the message out there about the dangers of sodium fluoride about 3 years ago i was diagnosed with menieres disease and hypertension and have been using a water distiller back my way as my town water supplie is fluorinated back here in hast ... [more]
Darryl Turner posted on 23 Sep 2010 8:07 pm
Hi I am supposed to have chronic fatigue syndrome, but I am self medicating for hypothyroidism. I use to work in aluminium foundries and used a lot of fluoride because fluoride apparently helps the aluminium flow better. I use to have 3 or 4 jam tins for the spray I had to apply to my machine, ... [more]
Michael Desveaux posted on 5 Apr 2010 10:07 pm
I thought I would clarify 'fluoride', as it is used in its 'general' context for the purpose of confusing the public. You mention that your dentist says that fluoride is good for your teeth, and that you said or thought that it is best for children, as mentioned on your home page. Sodium Fluor ... [more]
NYSCOF posted on 11 Aug 2009 11:53 pm
There is clear evidence that small amounts of fluoride, at or near levels added to U.S. water supplies, present potential risks to the thyroid gland, according to the National Research Council’s (NRC) first-ever published review of the fluoride/thyroid literature.(A) Fluoride, in the form of s ... [more]
Sandra Camm posted on 17 Jul 2009 4:58 pm
Lesley, great website -Geelong became fluoridated 22nd. June 09, since then I have irritation of skin, scalp and eyes; my ears which suffered with a minor exzema have now been exacerbated and are quite irritating at times. We are still contesting this decision, I have had some very interesting rep ... [more]
Bruce Spittle posted on 2 Jul 2009 7:01 pm
Congratulations Leslie on your excellent informative site. The central message is very clear that fluoride can impair thyroid function leading to variety of symptoms such as fatigue, hip and other joint pains, urinary tract irritation and skin problems. Avoiding dietary and water fluoride can make a ... [more]
Rosemarie Zalec posted on 30 Jun 2009 9:27 pm
Thankyou for this excellent website. I also thank Sandra Camm who alerted me to it. MIldura Swan Hill and Kerang have been targeted to have fluoride by the end of the year. We are fighting really hard to reverse the decision. As you know it is tough - the media does a great job of "muzzling" the tru ... [more]

This site is dedicated to all who know that fluoridation of water causes adverse affects on health and especially to those who dedicate their lives to this and/or put their careers on the line by speaking out to alert others of the facts.

My family and I are truely indebted to you. I am now enjoying the best of health having recovered from Hashimoto's Disease. I have taken NO MEDICATION whatsoever.

I hope I can inspire you to try this because it is WORKING FOR ME.

There's more
than just water in it...